Although Justin Bieber has only been on the scene for a few short years, the Canadian singer has already managed to secure 54 awards and 65 nominations in the industry as of 2011. Bieber became the first singer with seven songs from a debut record debut on the Top 100 chart, a record that went on to become certified Platinum twice by the Recording Industry Association of America. Here’s a look at the nominations and wins Justin has acquired in the past few years.
American Music Awards (AMA): 4
The American Music Awards, created in 1973 by Dick Clark, has awarded Beiber a total of 4 awards and 1 nomination. The nomination came in 2011 for the Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist. In 2010, Justin won all 4 nominations he received for Artist of the Year, Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist, T-Mobile Breakthrough Artist and Favorite Pop/Rock Album for My World 2.0.
Billboard Music Awards: 6
The Billboard Music Awards are hosted each year to honor recording artists that have made the Billboard Year-End Charts. Out of 11 total nominations, Bieber has won 6, all of which came in 2011. He won Top Streaming Song (Video) for the song “Baby,” and Top Pop Album for My World 2.0. Justin also won Top Streaming Artist, Top Digital Media Artist, Top New Artist and Top Social Artist.
Juno Awards: 2
The Juno Awards, hosted each year in Canada by the Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences, have given Justin two awards and five nominations in two years. Justin earned his awards for Pop Album of the Year for My World 2.0 and the Fan Choice Award. His nominations came for Album of the Year (My World 2.0), Artist of the Year, New Artist of the Year (2010), Pop Album of the Year (2010), and Album of the Year (2010).
J-14 Teen Icon Awards: 5
In only two years, Justin has received 5 awards and 8 nominations. His awards came for Iconic Song (“Baby” in 2010), Iconic Tweeter (2010), Iconic Male Star (2010), Icon of the Year (2011) and Iconic Male Star (2011). His nominations are for Iconic Singer, Icon of the Year, Iconic Movie (“Never Say Never”), Iconic Singer, Iconic Triple Threat [Acting, Singing, and Dancing], Iconic Tweeter, Iconic Heart [Volunteer/Do Good Work] for Pencils of Promise, and Iconic Couple with Selena Gomez.
MTV Awards: 9
Justin Bieber has won 9 awards from various MTV Awards events. From the MTV Video Music Brazil, Justin won International Artist in 2010. From the MTV Movie Awards, Bieber won Best Jaw Dropping Moment for “Justin Bieber: Never Say Never.” From the MTV Video Music Awards, Justin won two awards: Best New Artist for “Baby” and Best Male for “U Smile.” The MTV Europe Music Awards gave Justin 4 awards and two nominations. The awards came for: Best Male (2010), Best Push Act (2010), Best Male (2011), and Best Pop (2011). The nominations came for Best New Act (2010) and Biggest Fans (2011). The MTV Video Music Awards Japan gave Justin 1 award and 2 nominations. The award is for Best New Act (2011), and the nominations are for Best Video from a Film (Justin Bieber: Never Say Never) and Best Karaokee! Song (“Baby”).
MuchMusic Video Awards: 5
This Canadian awards show gave Justin awards for UR FAVE: New Artist (2010), UR FAVE: Canadian Video for “Baby” (2010), International Video of the Year by a Canadian for “One Time” (2010), UR FAVE: Artist (2011) and International Video of the Year by a Canadian for “Somebody to Love (2011).
Justin has also won the following awards:
- International Breakthrough Artist from the Brit Awards in 2011
- Collaborative Video of the Year for “That Should be Me” from CMT Music Awards in 2011
- The Bill Lowery Horizons Award from Georgia Music Hall of Fame Awards in 2011
- MVP Award from the NBA All-Star Celebrity Game in 2011
- International Breakout of the Year from NRJ Music Awards in 2011
- Favorite Male Singer from Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards in 2011
- Favorite Song for “Baby” from Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards in 2011
- Hottest Hottie from Australia Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards in 2010 and 2011
- Best International Act from TRL Awards in 2010
- Justin’s Appearance on the Kids’ Choice Awards Justin Bieber recently made a special appearance at Nickelodeon’s 25th Annual Kids’ Choice…
- Boyfriend Conquers! Justin Bieber, the ever growing popular superstar in the music industry has recently…
- Justin Bieber Mania to Manhood Justin Bieber was born on March 1, 1994. His mother raised him in…
- ally said hi justin you are my idol
- annaquita woody said do you have a girl friend and do you have a brothe...
- annaquita woody said hey Justin am your bigger fan I have all of your p...
- diana said Hey Justin i love u and i love #teambieber i no ur...
- Josh said I use hairspray, i have a cowlick but using hairsp...
- emily said omg all of those photos are sooooooooooooooooooooo...
- Tommi said Justin You really really really need to come to la...
- harnet eweka said hi i am harnet from nigeria i really like your son...
We're the #1 Justin Bieber Fansite...the place to go for pictures, videos, wallpaper, tour schedule information, chatrooms, news and more.